Saturday, June 4, 2016

FAITH GOT BAPTIZED

I'm sorry, I'm almost out of time!
I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately and I'm really sorry about it but this week was HARD. And it's becoming progressively harder and harder to find the energy to write a weekly email so again, I'm really sorry about that.
I had a lot of personal growth this week. We are going through a lot of trials here in PTC and I'm sorry to be so vague, but yep. it's a little rough.

The biggest "drop of awesome" this week by far was going to Snellville on Saturday for Faith's baptism! :) Walking back into that room for the baptism and seeing all my old friends felt a little like I'd imagine the reunion in Heaven to be like (ignore my bad grammar). I got teary eyed on multiple occasions and had a good cry when I had to say goodbye again! Gosh, Snellville is seriously going to have my heart for eternity.

Faith is amazing. I'm sad I wasn't there for the whole process of her preparing for baptism, but I'm honored i could be there for her semi-beginning! Although she's only 15, she carries herself with more class and maturity than anyone I've ever met. She truly does know who she is and how much her Heavenly Father loves her!
After she came up out of the water, she held her face in her hands and sobbed. Gah! The spirit is so good. :)

I'm sorry again there isn't much more detail in this, but i know that "all these things shall be for my benefit and for my gain." :)
LIFE IS GOOD.
LIFE GOES ON.
Men are that they might have JOY!

LOVE YOU BYE

Sister Lawson

Sister Howell and I reuniting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment