Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"WOW, ENTHUSIASM."-- everyone who meets Sister Clark

Woooooooowwww, I'm officially in my last transfer! WHAT IS LIFE???
Yesterday I started MyPlan and that was freaking weird.

Anyway.. I got a new companion and life is SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! She rocks. Her name is Sister Clark. :)
Fun facts:
1. She's from Bountiful, UT and she's been out about a year.
2. You will not believe this -- She has 19 siblings. No joke. All from the same mom and dad. Her mother was pregnant for 21 years straight. NINETEEN SIBLINGS. #MormonsBeCray
3. She's a photographer back home!
4. She LOVES to laugh so you betcha it's a party all day, every day. :)
5. She's got more fire and excitement for missionary work than probably any missionary I've ever met. I LOVE HER ENTHUSIASM!

Wowowowowow this week was nuts.
Sister Clark and I have decided to basically white-wash the area and start all over. Most of this week was filled with spring cleaning, de-cluttering the apartment, redoing the maps and ward roster, and going around meeting as many members as possible and it's been INCREDIBLE. Marietta was in need of some major change so I'm grateful Sister Clark is here to help us start fresh! :) So, unfortunately, there isn't a ton to update you on. All the good stuff will happen once we get all these things out of the way...

So I don't know if it's the same way for other missionaries, but here we have this one area in the mission that I've ALWAYS wanted to serve in called Thomaston but have never come anywhere close to and it's caused me great distress. It's actually been on my mission-bucket list to visit this place. Well, guess what rocks? Sister Clark just came from that area and had a baptism down there this weekend, so guess who got to visit her dream area?!?!?? THIS GIRL! And it was absolutely magical. Thomaston is the epitome of podunk, southern craziness. And I loved every minute of it. I even got to meet the famous, FLAME-CROSS-TONY! He's a spiritual giant who almost every missionary in the mission has heard of. He joined the church about 7 years ago and has a flaming cross tattooed on his forehead. Oh my heck, it was incredible. hahaha. He even let me sit in his Hummer. TONY AND I ARE BFFS!!!! BE HAPPY FOR ME!

Okay, so I'm sorry that this email is really lame. I promise I'll have more to tell you next week! But yeah, I love my life and I can't wait for the last few weeks of being a missionary. :) good stuff, is gonna happen, I can feel it!
OKAY, I LOVE YOU ALL, BE GOOD AND BE LIKE JESUS AND STUFF!

Bye.

Sister Lawson

1. Selfie with Sister Abbott!
2-4. FLAME-CROSS-TONY.
5. THOMASTON
6. Oink Joint BBQ in Thomaston. :)
7. My life for the last 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment