Tuesday, February 14, 2017

We tried.

Hello friends and family!

To be completely honest and frank with you, this week was incredibly difficult. I don't have a whole lot to say about it. Just know that I am happy.

Transfers are this week and I'll be getting a new companion here in Marietta for my FINAL TRANSFER IN GEORGIA. Having change is good, especially for the last transfer. Sad to see Sister Wustrow go, it was a good run. But this will be good. :) I've also been released as a Sister Training Leader sooooooooo that means I'll be normal and get to just focus on the normal stuff for the last transfer. :) YAY

Okay on the real, I'm super sorry but this email is going to be really lame this week. I don't have much to say and I think it would be too whiny if I tried to recap it all. Just know that "we tried" and Jesus is happy that we tried this week.

Missions do some weird things to you. In the best way possible. If you would have told me 17+ months ago that my life would be in the state it is right now, I would have straight up laughed in your face. I know that everything I am, everything I have, and every aspect of my life before, now and in the future completely hinges on this mission experience. I know people say that all the time, but I really do mean it. I love my mission--every piece of it. The good, the bad, the ugly...But more importantly I love my Savior and I KNOW He lives because of my mission. LIFE IS SO GOOD.

I love you all, see ya in 6 P-days! :)

Sister Lawson

1-3. A hilarious truck we saw driving around this week.
4. Compy and Elder Maynes of the 70!
5. A cute picture i took because #Artsy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment