Monday, August 22, 2016

Stressed but Steady

Hello my friends! I didn't use my time very wisely today so this is gonna be really short! SORRY

STEPHANIE: she is still the "most elect" in all of PTC and I'm so excited about her. We went on a church tour together this week and as soon as she stepped into the building, she said "this just feels right." IT WAS LIKE A MOVIE, MAN. She is just so on fire, I've never seen anything like it.

Sideth: She's still cute and still ready for baptism. :) last night we had a lesson about the plan of salvation and we brought her some pamphlets in Cambodian just in case there were any translation errors, and by the end of the lesson, she was explaining everything back to us and reteaching us! We are still super excited for her baptism on the 11th!

It rained so dang much this week. I can't tell you how many times we were caught in the rain. At one point, we were on our bikes by the church and it rained so hard we couldn't even see 3 feet in front of us so we had to take refuge in the church. While we were there, we needed to dry off for our dinner appointment and had no other choice but to take off our skirts (with biker pants on, I promise) and hang out. It was incredibly weird. Also we were starving and our dinner wasn't for another 2 hours so we scrounged around the church trying to find something to eat. All we found was a can of corn so you know that we definitely blessed that corn and thanked Heavenly Father for it and the seasonings we found in the drawer. #Blessed

Other fun things: i stood on a doorstep for 10 seconds and got 7 bug bites on my legs. I think that's a new record.

Okay guys, sorry again this is lame.
I'm out!

Sister Lawson

Scriptures of the week:
1 Nephi 17 read in conjunction with Exodus 3, 5 and 14, and Numbers 21:6-9. Seriously AWESOME.
Also, 2 Nephi 2:25 as always. :)

SONG OF THE WEEK:
"Steady" by For King and Country (thanks to my homie, J-Harp)

1. We will all be getting a Mono test this week because #exhausted so this is our pre-test mug shot.
2, 3. We decided to do a photoshoot in the cemetery. Enjoy.
4. The elders being dinguses!

No comments:

Post a Comment